Will there be a physical release?

By on March 6, 2015 7:23:56 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

Wintercross

Join Date 10/2009
+25

Just wondering if there will be a physical release of this game when it's done.

Personally, I avoid buying games online as much as possible. I prefer to buy a physical box with the disk inside. Luckily for me we had a physical copy of Rebellion in Australia so I was able to get it.

Anyway, I was wondering if you will consider distributing physical copies? Or are you intending on digital only? 

Locked Post 7 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 7, 2015 4:00:36 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

There are no current plans right now but that, of course, may change. :

March 9, 2015 5:56:59 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Well, I hope you guys end up in the position to do one. I loved the box art on the Rebellion one I've got. It looks great on the shelf next to my original Sins box.

March 18, 2015 7:53:30 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

I understand, I also like to see my collection of games.
But on these days , not so easy phisical release.

March 18, 2015 10:33:13 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

I love physical releases myself. If we did one, it would be a collectors edition for people who already had the game and wanted more.

March 19, 2015 3:45:16 AM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

A collectors edition like they did for Homeworld Remastered will be awesome!

March 19, 2015 10:06:19 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Frogboy,

I love physical releases myself. If we did one, it would be a collectors edition for people who already had the game and wanted more.

That would be better than nothing! =D

March 22, 2015 12:54:28 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Frogboy,

I love my Sins Rebellion Collectors Edition (especially the Kol Battleship).  If you did something like that, I'd just end up throwing my money at the monitor again.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000593   Page Render Time: