Ashes: Founder's Vault

By on March 10, 2015 3:44:21 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

Frogboy

Join Date 03/2001
+1478

In case you haven't seen it, the founder's vault is here:

http://www.ashesofthesingularity.com/vault

Uploading a ton of stuff today.

Pinned Post 39 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 11, 2015 8:21:37 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

I am unable to login (and yes, I am a founder). Are others getting in ok? Perhaps it is user error; it would not be the first time.

March 11, 2015 10:39:30 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

I ran into the same issue. I was able to access the Vault after logging out of the forums.

March 12, 2015 8:25:38 AM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

I had issues up until yesterday, when it worked.

Brad, the concept art is doing nothing to dampen my excitement for the game, in fact the wait is more painful than before.  It is like every day is the day before Christmas while waiting for new information.

March 12, 2015 9:02:21 AM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

We aren't seeing any issues logging in here. Make sure to double check passwords and maybe clear your cookies and cache.

March 12, 2015 2:00:20 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

When I encountered the issue it didn't even give me an authentication prompt to access the Vault. As soon as I clicked the Vault icon it informed me that authentication failed. After logging out of the forums I clicked on the Vault icon again and then received an authentication prompt which allowed me to log in successfully.

Also, the concept art is cool but I agree that it is inadequate! It would be awesome to see gameplay info before it is shared publicly.

March 12, 2015 2:32:10 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Is it going to be like the GC3 one and left to rot.

March 12, 2015 2:39:24 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

Thanks for the help. Something is wonky with my laptop's IE. I am able to access via Chrome.

March 14, 2015 1:45:03 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

Quoting Ashbery76,

Is it going to be like the GC3 one and left to rot.

The GalCiv III one isn't  "rotting". It's just that the amount of stuff to preview declines dramatically after early access starts.  

March 24, 2015 3:16:48 AM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

Think ask and you shall receive is an understatement at this point... Thanks for all content!!  

Will get to work making some cool flair for the Reddit members.

April 6, 2015 2:02:26 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

How long will the founder purchase option be up before the early access starts to kick in?

April 16, 2015 11:17:14 AM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

Quoting mustav,

How long will the founder purchase option be up before the early access starts to kick in?

Don't have an exact date to give, but I'd expect in the next couple of months as it won't go into EA until we ship a game that's already in EA.

April 16, 2015 2:36:36 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

Go into EA? sorry but what are you talking about?

April 16, 2015 2:51:41 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Early access.

April 16, 2015 3:55:57 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

Thanks for answering, i am still hoping by July, that's 3 month from now.

April 18, 2015 1:44:38 AM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

thanks for linking!

April 18, 2015 10:37:15 AM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

Thanks for the intel.

May 14, 2015 9:45:51 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

There's some great stuff in there, pretty excited for alpha! 

May 17, 2015 5:01:12 AM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

Yes,  we are waiting when they will start work on this game full speed .

I have a feeling this will be a mark on rts games ,at least with DX12

June 8, 2015 7:30:15 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

I'm jonesin' for some new stuff in the founders vault. Do you have any bones to throw us?

June 17, 2015 10:43:58 AM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

Gonna have an early alpha to throw at ya tomorrow.

June 17, 2015 10:54:32 AM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

haha nice one

June 17, 2015 12:14:34 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

Dear Boss,

I cannot work tomorrow and the rest of the week. ^^

June 20, 2015 3:38:27 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

The raw models look amazing. Would it be possible to get my hands on one in STL file format? I'd love to 3D print some of them.

August 22, 2015 10:54:27 AM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

i can get into the founders vault yet i dont have the founders badge.

what's more funny is that on stardock they dont even show my $108.xx order for the lifetime purchase.  should i be concerned or not?

August 24, 2015 9:14:20 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting wileydu,

wileydu

I don't see a purchase for Ashes on the account you posted under.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000375   Page Render Time: