Wow has this patch changed the game. I've had so much fun playing!
1) It seems I crash more often with the patch. I havn't really even gotten to "middle game" yet, game usually crashes before early game is over.
2) I've noticed that if you have at least 6 engineers assisting a factory, sometimes the units being produced get stuck on each other. In other words, some units start clipping, and stay on the factory decal (instead of going to way point). This then just compounds, because the next few units just add to the clutter. I've noticed that when I don't pay attention I sometimes have 20-30 units just sitting inside each other on top of the factory. They only move out when I manually order them to.
Perhaps doing what SC2 does with mining units. Mining units in SC don't have collision detection. Maybe we can make it so units on top of the factory decal don't have hit detection to avoid this clutter.
3) Please PLEASE add a way to que up many units faster ASAP. Perhaps holding shifting and queuing a unit will had 5 units to the que at once. Maybe holding control, shift, and then queuing a unit will add 20. I'm already really sick of mashing my keyboard 100-200 times to que up t1 units
Also, we need a loop key.
4) If you play prebuilt extractors mode with no creeps mode, scouts are very OP. I build about 5 scouts instantly to send them out to capture points. Results in me actually being able to expand faster than the insane AI.
5) I have encountered issues where many units in a meta unit do not fire. I've noticed this because sometimes I have meta units composed of mostly archers and I've seen 100 archers just coast around the enemy not shooting anything. Might be some form of line of sight issue? Because usually the 1st rank is firing, but no one else.
6) Allow us to set waypoints outside line of sight ASAP please!
I'm really blow away at how these small tweaks have totally changed the gameplay!