How long will I be able to purchase the lifetine upgrade

By on September 24, 2015 2:55:14 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

Lino722

Join Date 10/2013
+1

I would like purchase this game as it seems like a large slice of RTS heaven. How long do I have to purchase the lifetime upgrade? 

12 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 24, 2015 7:19:02 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

You have until the game goes early access, which at last recollection was tentatively scheduled for October.

September 25, 2015 7:20:33 AM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

Quoting eviator,

October.
please god no.

September 25, 2015 8:38:12 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Time is running out. I'd recommend not waiting too much longer.

September 25, 2015 9:07:13 AM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

Someone fix the Canadian dollar for me for an hour or so 

September 25, 2015 10:02:01 AM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

I just added the "Ashes Founder's Lifetime Edition Upgrade" as I already had the base game. I then added the new key on steam, it seemed to register, but not do anything at all. I tried again and Stream didnt report that the key was already registered, maybe this key only works when the dlc is released?.

September 25, 2015 10:35:49 AM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

could be your current steam key was upgraded..so probably that's why..so when dlc and expansions releases you will be set ?

September 25, 2015 10:52:30 AM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

Not sure as I have two keys now! I guess its not a huge issue, they second key will probably activate the dlc in some way. To anyone who ordered the Full package, did you get one or two keys?

September 25, 2015 11:20:47 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

@NatsWright

In Steam click on your username, then Account Details, View licenses and product key activations and see if it's listed there.

September 25, 2015 1:05:23 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

"Ashes of the Singularity Founders" is listed, but it wont let me see the key. I tried my "upgrade key" and it says I already have the game in my steam library. I have a ticket open, but no reply yet...

September 25, 2015 3:05:06 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

you only get 1 game..you will get additional keys later but from what i understand when the game fully releases those keys wont work..its just to grow mp and such for early release..so yeah since it was upgraded..then its under the same account your using.

September 25, 2015 3:30:59 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Hey NatsWright,

Just sent a response to your ticket.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

September 25, 2015 3:34:25 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

Well I bought the lifetime damn you stardock and your quality of products 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000140   Page Render Time: