rankd games

By on January 31, 2016 4:56:43 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

jayarade

Join Date 05/2010
+1

why is there a rankd system in the game that lets me play vs only ai that is on retard mode? it never expands past 1 capture piont of radioactive and makes 4 or 5 hermes and thats it. i rather w8 10 min for a game then have an ai on it. why is this feature in there. thats not a way to show of rankd.

to have a human opponent is very rare.

i feel that ai needs to to go and just have it only human players and then beter longer time to w8 then game vs ai that does noting at all

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 31, 2016 5:13:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Or at least make the AI Challenging. I would also prefer to wait longer and play vs. a person. It would also help ranked immensely to see how many people are currently searching.

January 31, 2016 5:48:03 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

It's the bugs.  None of it is owrking by design. SHould be updated this week.

February 1, 2016 12:44:33 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

That is great to hear, I can't wait for a solid matchmaking system that will let me consistently match against other players 1v1.

Could you confirm that the bugs you mentioned included the addition of AI in matchmaking? Matching against a bot in matchmaking is horrible, those that choose to play 1v1 ranked matchmaking do so for the challenge and the prestige, right now it is being neglected for custom games for this reason.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time: