AOTS Team celebrate Day .

By on March 17, 2016 6:33:33 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

TAG_Utter

Join Date 03/2015
+18

It has been a great pleasure to belong and to be here from the beginning.

I liked to make a suggestion that I think will please everyone before the official release of the game.

Bring up your team to us with a video of your offices and work that some of you do with maybe a game just to have fun, perhaps with a session on Twitch  so players can talk or ask something to AOTS Team .

Lets all celebrate the game's release with the awsome Ashes team and the amazing community we have.

4 Replies +1 Karma
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Waza88
March 17, 2016 7:58:06 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

Not a bad idea. They are probably cramming for release so I can see an office tour not happening but a twitch with Q&A sounds good.

March 18, 2016 9:34:36 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

We will most likely be having Twitch streams around release time.

March 18, 2016 2:13:03 PM from Ashes of the Singularity Forums Ashes of the Singularity Forums

Quoting Island Dog,

We will most likely be having Twitch streams around release time.

Well thats also good...

March 18, 2016 2:32:25 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

We'll be looking at the streaming schedule for the beta and release and see what we can come up with.

I just don't have anything confirmed at the moment so I don't want to say for sure.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000032   Page Render Time: