We've taken some time to fix some UI bugs and close some game exploits, and improve performance. Please read below for details:
- Improved the "game speed" functionality to prevent inconsistent gameplay behaviours in the campaign and skirmishes.
- All weapon modules now start with cooldown at 0. This means all weapons will fire immediately after being built.
- Players will no longer be able to build any unit by selecting another building and (very quickly) pressing the previous factory's hotkey.
- Aircraft no longer stop moving when issued a stop command. This addresses an exploit in which a player spams stop and gets the aircraft to hover over a target.
- Fixed a GWG issue that caused flashing lights and white circles to appear around buildings
- Optimized shaders to improve performance.
- Updated Computronium (resource lines) appearance to blend better with the environment.