This is a fresh oppinion post of what I think of the game thus far.
- Heroes should spawn closer to the starting item shop on some maps.
- Items should be a bit more specialized for tactical builds. Something like Orb effects in Dota might be good to look at. ie: item that ignores armor - smart players would buy this to counter gods like the Rook. item that burns mana, good against gods like torch bearer.
- Armor currenting reads as '+32.0% Weapon Mitigation Damage' - Should just read something like '32% Mitigation'
- Maps are too open. Need more narrow areas for experienced players to take advantage of.
- Would be nice to see some elevation that add small accuracy modifiers to creeps and payers.
- Add secret flags that are hidden in the fog away from creep paths.
- Need fewer creeps at the start of the game.
- Creeps should defend their gods and change targets to anyone deliberatly attacking them.
- Need lower base stat
- Minimap should be more transparent
- General's minions should have better indicators of which minion is selected.
Controls / AI (my biggest gripe):
- I'd love it if I could more specifically move or attack move like other RTS games.
- I don't want my gods to just sit there not attacking nearby creeps unless I specifically tell him to hold his position. If I'm zoomed out far so I can see what's going on around the map, I want to know that my hero is still attacking creeps and not just standing there watching the fight.
That's good for now I think. I personally think this would bring more depth to gameplayer.
New players can still jump right into game play. But an experienced player would know which builds to kill which demigod, where to find the hidden flags for more advantage, how and when to attack other gods or bate opposing players to attack him so that creeps whittle him down.