...One funny thing; I got two famous mugs giving me two extra champs....I also used a collar to tame a Ravenous Harridon. 😀
Some subjects I'd be interested to hear about (among others):
1. Has anyone encountered the Ogre/CrushingBlow bug while playing w/ XtraDeconstruct in the last 3-4 months? (Say 2.0.f. or more recent). I'm under the impression I've fixed it, but as I don't play as much as I used to, it's actually harder for me to find out whether something is fixed or not.
2. Stability/Crashes vs Graphics Quality (It's an inversely proportional relation; if I remove all graphics, the game/mod will be more stable). Basically, are graphics good enough or were the previous iterations much better, to the point where you would rather crash a bit more for better quality graphics? (NOTE: Can also refer to specific graphics that need their quality increased).
3. Someone reported on Steam that Morian (still) doesn't always spawn on the Tactical Map. How often does this happen to you? (% or say, 1/10, etc.)
4. New Strategic Summoning features. The good, the bad and the ugly?
5. Has the mod become "bloatware" (Is there too much of everything)?
6. Overpowered/Underpowered abilities/items/spells/etc.?
7. I'm considering giving the Totem (Beast) Henchmen/women a unit model (Denizen), which would allow them to use Weapons/Armor (Said Weapons/Armor would be invisible because the models don't fit). Thoughts?
8. I'm considering removing Lair loot (Creatures would still carry loot), so that players would have an additional incentive to not loot lairs, thoughts?