Getting bug reports from the community is a HUGE help to development. With that in mind, here’s a list of some of the big ones we know about, things we could use help tracking down, and features that are just yet-to-be-implemented.
The most useful thing for us (and often the hardest part) is getting clear, simple steps to reproduce a bug. Screenshots and video are great helps too.
Let us know what you find!
- Significant multiplayer stability issues (currently a major focus for us)
- Game sometimes stays on initial load screen indefinitely
- Game hangs when headphones are unplugged or audio output switched
- Some integrated and older D3D12 hardware which is binding tier 1 is not yet supported in DX12 mode
- CPU benchmark option can be unstable
- Low framerate if Crossfire or SLI is enabled. These features are not yet supported and enabling them can decrease performance until they are.
- TONS of optimization work still to be done.
- Engineer building queues sometimes disappear
- Lots of balance work still to be done
- Steam Overlay doesn’t support DX12 yet
- Game sometimes displays tinted pink or purple (suspected driver issue, still investigating)
General Ashes Troubleshooting
If you have posted to the forums already but would like some additional support, you can follow this link:
If you are having issues with crashing when using MGPU and can't get back into the game, delete the settings.ini file located in your Ashes of the Singularity folder under your My Games directory.
Notable Unimplemented Features
- Ascendancy War Mode
- Detailed performance and rig info in Benchmark Leaderboards
For more detailed info check out the Early Access Schedule post