What? Another update? It's only been like a few days since the last big update right?
The Ashes team is on fire. Not literally. Well, maybe. That's an issue for the courts to work out.
Anyway here's what we're looking at delivering EARLY this next week:
* A new HUGE map with lots of open spaces. Anthys.
* We got some big performance improvements going in thanks to some new memory compression techniques that have made it in.
* First pass at ground damage. The boom boom is going to start doing visual changes to the environment with this build.
* F2 key should do cycle through idle factories.
* When you hit the pause key, an overlay will show up displaying all the hot keys.
* The first nearly finalized unit: The Brute finally gets in.
* Lots of balance changes including:
a. The scout unit is now a lone unit, not a group of 3.
b. Brutes come out in a squad of 4.
c. Bigger difference in cost/damage between the tiers
* Updated empire tree
* New music added from composer Geoff Knorr (Civilization V) and Richard Gibbs (Battlestar Galactica)
* Lots of bug fixes.