Multiplayer now has "Invite Friends" button for non-hosts, plus game play adjustments and UI tweaks
Ashes of the Singularity v.71 is Now Available!
This build addresses a few bugs and makes a couple of adjustments to game play balance. The cost of the Hades unit has been reduced, Centaur missiles are now armor piercing, and archer rockets fire less often but deal more damage, to name a few. The UI has seen a few tweaks, the largest of which is the "Invite Friends" button, which will now be enabled for non-host players. To see what additional changes were made to graphics, sound, stability, and others, please read the full change log below. Enjoy the update!
- Initial implementation of AI using air units
- Unfinished buildings degrade health over time
- Hades cost reduced from 450 rads to 360 rads
- Centaur missiles now have armor piercing
- Archer rockets fire slightly less often, do slightly more damage.
- Drone weapons used by the drone defense building does 5 damage instead of 2
Art & Graphics
- Invite Friends button now enabled for non-host players
- reskinned benchmark screen to new style
- Unit-specific move and attack order sounds, instead of by tier
- Lowered volume on lobby MP countdown sound
- Significant performance gains
- Added debug logging to help track down hard to find multiplayer issues
- Fix game sometimes never starting up to the main menu
- Fix for crash when viewing the player profile and leaderboards
- Fix for remaining players losing control of units after a client drops
- Potential timing fix for gameplay and broadcast of events
- Fixed Names not fitting in nameplate areas
- Fixing avatar frame graphics in end game summary
- Updated “coming soon” tags on keyboard mapping
- Fixed profile name missing in game within game
- fixed unbuildable metal deposit on Crater map
- Fixed unbuildable deposits on Open Range map
- Fix for glare option resetting
- Fixing bug where enemy building HP bars are showing up under fog
- Correctly label "Return to Lobby" button after host migration
- AI can now finish buildings started by another engineer
- bug updating color of relay
- gave orbitals blank icons so they don't show up as seed "weapons"