For anyone interested obviously
1. Sentinel Turret + High ground + bunch of Medics or Repair Bay = gg Subs. Holds a key position all game long and collect your PHC win. "Dude, frigates!". LOL, hi, I'm the god of Olympus, zap zap zap. You want to hear a sarcastic version? Why build a Nemesis when you can build a stationary Nemesis that has 10 times the health with roughly the same cost? At first, I was totally fine with Sentinel Turret. But since I found out it has a cost of cruiser, disguised under the tooltip "expensive", I got really pissed.
2. Fury is the "new old Punisher". If the game allows you to unbind Hades hotkey, you should, since you can just produce Punisher as PHC with less cost and roughly half the build time of Hades lololol. And btw if you're PHC and doesn't open Fury or you're Subs, say goodbye to your 2 precious engineers at around 2-3 minutes mark.
3. Air openers too retardedly favored to other openers (both factions).
Things that flies that are accessible early (aka, tier1 resemblance) should do tier1 damage or less (overall damage to the enemy as well as the weapon damage) since (you don't say?!) they can fly.
Flight IS a strength, and should be considered into the overall stats of the unit.
There's no way an aircraft that can dive and kill engineers 2-3 minutes into the game and get out alive should be tier1-accessible (accessible early and producible early).
4. There's still very little incentive to get Dreadnought. They can't bulldoze cruisers since they come so late into the game that cruisers number already got out of control.
Even the Retributor, so called anti-cruisers, can't reliably deal with them, unless heavily supported by cruisers itself (which is pointless, so much for "anti-frigate and anti-cruiser dreadnought").
5. Fury + Probing Force Sentry is now the new Dominator Avatar cheese, which, by the way, comes earlier.
It has to be pre-emptively countered or you're dead, or at a huge disadvantage that you might as well should quit the game.
6. Anti air turret in this game was probably designed by a sadist. If it has such low accuracy, it should pack a punch. If it sucks as it does now, it should have a tier2 version to strive for.
If it's the only static defense option, it should have high accuracy moderate damage, or retarded accuracy (like right now) but pack a punch.
The falcon anti air right now is a disgrace to its model. Its model is a Flak Cannon, which is, in most games, the icon of Air Destruction (moderage-high accuracy, smart aim - usually fire when the aircraft is turning, deadly damage).
7. Some maps in ranked are really really retarded. What did you smoke when you put Fast and Furious into ranked play?
What did you smoke when you put the nodes so tight in Bis that the Turinium generator creeps destroy my extractors?
People complain about Cygnus. After patch it's even more broken for bottom position then it already is. So is Knife Fight. So is left position of Deneb.
Suuuuuuuuuuure, maps will change next season. Oh my sweet summer child. Do you know what that means? That means these stupid issues will be swept under the carpet and we have to endure them until next season. And guess what, next season will have its own issues again. And hey, wake up call, we have, in fact, endured these issues for more than half the season. Can some kind soul with map editors prowess edit these maps and send the devs?
8. Yes, yes, there will be new units, the tips of balance will change, but then everytime it changes, we have to deal with very broken shits.
Epic battle, massive scale RTS, game doesn't last past 10 minutes with no dreadnoughts or nukes in sight. Come on.
Sure, my tone of writing is always sarcastic and harsh. But at least I'm being honest.
Am I expecting too much out of this game at this stage? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe. Maybe I should delete this forum account and shut up and just play.