Would the following TEC Titan design be overpowered?
1) Aesthetically, it combines the giant gun design of the Ragnarov with the port and starboard wings of the Ankylon.
2) At the fore, it has the rail gun, 4 Gauss cannons, 4 heavy beam cannons, 2 flak cannons, and ship-to-surface torpedoes.
3) At the aft, it has 4 Gauss cannons, 4 heavy beam cannons, and 2 flak cannons.
4) At each of the port and starboard, it has 8 heavy laser batteries and 4 missile launcher banks.
5) Its first three abilities are Snipe, Missile Barrage, and a more powerful version of Disruption Matrix that lasts as long as Inspire and Impair. Neither of the latter two abilities are ultimate abilities.
6) Its ultimate ability is an upgraded, area-of-effect version of Finest Hour. Hull points repaired per second is comparable to Furious Defense, and its effects depend on whether it is used in a friendly gravity well or not. The weapon cooldown bonus is comparable to Inspire and Impair.