Scenario: After a private match (potentially all other matches), players can be returned to the lobby. (This is a wonderful feature, good job!)
- Unfortunately, upon return, the Match settings become corrupted for players, where the chat window AND map preview fails to populate, or even shifts out of its intended area.
- Sometimes, guests can navigate map selection and match settings as if they were the host themselves, but MOSTLY cannot actually interact with map settings.
- Not as reproducable: Sometimes, when guests preview a map (after the bug occurs), the next match will launch a different map than the one previously selected, often the first available map in the list.
Multiplayer Game Issues
Scenario 1: All instances of multiplayer play.
- Guests (non-host) CANNOT see territory capture progress. The HOST can ALWAYS see territory capture progress.
- Guests (non-host) CANNOT see Victory Point count. This occurs in most matches, where all alerts/notifications regarding Victory Count is heard, but the HUD will display 0/(Victory Count) for all players. The HOST can always see the correct VP count.
Scenario 2: Near Isolated incident, possibly netcode issue.
- SOMETIMES, with Neutral Creeps disabled, the match will crash upon first weapons exchange with AI opponent. Usually within the first 3~4 minutes. Not sure why, since same HOST was able to make the exact same match before, but issue went away when HOST was changed, or if Neutral Creeps were turned back on.